To study, complete homework, and work on projects, children like to have a separate study table for themselves. It is beneficial to have kids table and chairs to properly organize books so that it is easy to find the required ones. As a result, a study room with a study table is more important since it is devoted to their needs and interests.
Cres 3.0 Ergonomic Chair (Cres 3.0):
- The design of the dual backrest helps alleviate strain on the spine while also following the spine’s natural curve.
- Fabrics that breathe, high-elastic foam that is 10cm thick.
- Design with a saddle shape to distribute pressure equally across the pressure points.
- The ability to rotate the armrests enables the chair to be pushed all the way in (save space).
- The armrest lowers tension by allowing the elbows to rest (removable).
- With a hefty load capacity and a crescent-shaped base, the chance of a rollover accident is minimized.
- Dual-Mode Operation Castors:
- On Mode: All normal operations are available, and the wheels are free to swivel.
- Off Mode: Castors are automatically locked and released by gravity.
- Backrest height may be adjusted from 75 to 96 cm, the seat height can be adjusted from 32 to 54 cm, seat depth can be adjusted from 0 to 6 cm, and the weight restriction is 100 kg.
- Using a specialized study table for children has many advantages.
A lovely study table in a child’s room will undoubtedly fulfill the goal of providing them with a relaxing environment in which to study.